Sunday, July 17, 2011

Lead singers in my Library

At some point in everyone's life, they've had a thing for a lead singer in their favorite band.  You daydream about what it would be like to meet them, what you'd talk about, what your opening line would be and what it would be like to date them.  Ok, maybe that was just my little dream but it still makes me wonder if I'm going to be that little grandma lady still going to concerts in my nineties and finally getting a backstage pass but it's because they can't believe I'm still standing instead of because I think the lead singer is hot. But on to my main reason for writing today.

Do bands realize how honored they should feel to know you own their album in your vast library of entertainers?  Do they ever think about what other music their fans listen to and how out of millions of songs, you picked their songs to share shelf space or disc space or ear space or heart space or tear space in your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment